Uses the example of Re:Word – a company of three young partners who set up a proofreading/editing venture – and focused on Search engine advertising. Offers advice on setting a budget and calculating your bid – and finding the sweet spot: ie: a keyword that gets the results you’re looking for at the best price. So it’s all about choosing the right keywords, sending the right message – and tweaking as needed.
- An Introduction To Inbound Marketing Analytics 10/10 –
- Best Web Analytics 2.0 Tools: Quantitative, Qualitative, Life Saving! 10/10
- Web Analytics 101: Definitions, Goals, Metrics, KPIs, Dimensions, Targets 10/10
- How to Unlock the ROI of Your Marketing with Analytics 9/10
- The Definitive Guide: Marketing Metrics and Analytics 9/10 – ciowhitepapers.com
6/10 7/10 8/10 9/10 10/10 advertising AdWords Analytics bidding Checklist content strategy CPC CPM CTR Data Email engagement Facebook Google Guide History Industry Infographic Keywords Link building mobile Online Advertising PPC Quality Score resources ROI Search Engine Mechanics SEM SEO Social Media Storytelling strategy targeting Tools Trust video